Child & Family Guidance Center of Texoma
804 E. Pecan Grove Road
Sherman, TX 75090
Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Directions to CFGC:
Located in the center of Sherman, Texas. From Highway 75 North exit 64, Loy Lake North turn right on E. Pecan Grove Road, first right (just behind Cracker Barrel Restaurant. 63- Highway 82, go east, turn left onto Loy Lake Road, right onto E. Pecan Grove Road.
From Cooke County Hwy 82 E. take exit 642 Denison/Dallas, 3rd light take a left onto Loy Lake Road, turn right onto E. Pecan Grove Rd. (directly across from Cracker Barrel Restaurant).
We’re here when you need us!
To inquire about making an appointment for counseling or psychological testing services please call 903-893-7768, email us, or come by our office Monday through Friday.
Therapy services require a Client Intake Package be completed prior to your appointment. You can print the online forms and complete prior to your first appointment or arrive 30 minutes early and complete the forms at the center.
- CFGC Client Intake Form Part A (to be kept by client)
- CFGC Client Intake Form Part B (to be completed and brought to first appointment)
- Children Current Concerns and History Form Ages 3 to 11 (please complete and bring to first appointment) Complete separate form for each child.
- Children Current Concerns and History Form Ages 12 to 17 (please complete and bring to first appointment) Complete separate form for each child.
- Adult Current Concerns and History Form 18 and over (please complete and bring to first appointment). Complete separate form per adult if seeking couples counseling
- Consent to Treatment
- Release of Information
- Request for Records
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, Office Policies & General Information Agreement for Psychotherapy Services
Kids Hurt Too Divorce Education Seminars offered by CFGC
2018 Kids Hurt Too Divorce Education Seminar PDF Calendar and Registration Form
To register for a Kids Hurt Too Divorce Education Seminar, click here.
Psychological testing packages are not available online. To learn more about our services please click here.